Top 100 Cool WhatsApp Status & Quotes 2022 | PakStatus

This is Special WhatsApp Status article, Where I am going to share Top 100 Cool Status and Quotes for WhatsApp & Facebook. If you are searching for over the internet for Best Collection of Cool WhatsApp Status & Quotes to share on Social Media then you are at right place. daily status collection Blog regularly shares all type of Status for WhatsApp & Facebook to share your feeling on Social Media in Hindi & English. So, Let’s start our today’s topic Also visit for Happy New Year 2023 Wishes

Free blogger templates adsense ready for Bcpm pk

cool whatsapp Status & Quotes 2022

Cool WhatsApp Status 2022 in English

1. God is really creative, I mean…just look at me!!!

2. I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.

3. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

4. Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.

5. I’m the dude with a cool attitude.

6. Silence is the best response to a fool.

7. When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.

8. My life my rules.

9. I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.

10. If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.

11. Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.

12. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.

13. When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.

14. When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you.

15. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.

16. I don’t care what people think or say about me…

17. Please don’t get confused between my attitude and personality!

18. Diets are hard because I get hungry.

19. Be yourself. everyone else is already taken.

20. If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.

21. I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me.

22. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.

22. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

23. The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.

24. If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

25. I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination.

cool whatsapp Status & Quotes 2022

Cool WhatsApp Status & Quotes 2022

26. The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.

27. I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.

28. Totally available!! Please disturb me!

29. Life is journey. I am traveler.

30. Life must go on.

31. I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

32. I love haters, they keep me motivated.

33. Turn your problem into profit.

34. The only reason I am fat is that a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

35. Get as rude as possible and don’t let anyone tell you how to live.

36. Every day is a second chance.

37. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

38. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

39. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

40. Born to express not to impress.

41. Silent people have the loudest minds.

42. When I was born. The devil said, “Oh Shit! Competition!!!”

43. I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.

44. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

45. I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

46. Act like a lady thinks like a boss.

47. Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and roll like a boss.

48. My attitude: I don’t like to take the right decision, I take decisions and make them right.

49. I don’t care what you think of me I’m happy that’s all that matters

50. I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.

cool whatsapp Status & Quotes 2022

WhatsApp Status 2022 | Cool Status & Quotes

51. Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.

52.  I’m the dude with cool attitude.

53. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car

54. I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

55. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.

56. A jealous woman does better research than FBI.

57. I will win, not immediately but definitely.

58. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

59. Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.

60. Nowadays, “Cool” Means – I Really Don’t Care.

61. For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember. that’s where the knives are kept.

62. Telling someone that you’re going to bed, When you’re actually not, and then having to hold back from sending messages on Whatsapp.

63. If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.

64. I hate it when I’m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong

65. Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

66. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

67. If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?

68. Girls are like roads, more the curves, more the dangerous they are.

69. Our generation doesn’t knock on doors. We will call or text to let you know we’re outside.

70. I’M Sexy & I Know It.

71. Keep calm & just chill.

72. Do what’s right not easy.

73. Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.

74. Don’t blame me, I was born awesome.

75. In “Success” all depends on the second letter.

76. I Love My Country. It is The Government I’m Afraid Of!

77. I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced

78. Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.

79. Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.

80. You are as useless as the ‘AY’ in ‘Okay’.

81. Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

82. The only reason I am fat is that a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

83. Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.

84. It’s funny how all trust goes away when you can’t find the remote. ”Are you sitting on the remote?” No. ”Stand up”.

85. Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status!

‘86. Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself ‘

87. Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.

88. Nothing is over until you stop trying.

89. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

90. I drink to make other people interesting.

91. My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.

92. Beauty is in the eye of the credit card holder

93. The farther away the future is, the better it looks.

94. There are two kinds of people who don’t say much: those who are quiet and those who talk a lot.

95. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.

96. If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.

97. The winner of the rat race is still a rat.

98. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

99. Facebook account for sale, Friends included.

100. I’m in shape. Round is a shape, isn’t it? 

cool whatsapp Status & Quotes 2022